The core business of the Group is the production of equipment and plants for the generation, transmission and distribution of electrical energy, as well as equipment for use in the field of transport and industry. The company employs 52 people, of which 77% are women and 23% are men. Continuous employee training and their further development are one of the most important strategic goals of a company that bases its business on innovation. The company recognizes the importance of WorkLife balance for its employees, as well as for business productivity, and is ready to further develop management strategies following new approaches to diversity, inclusion and equity that encourage innovation.
- Improve internal communication
- Improve group cohesion
- Regularly measure the organizational climate to increase employee satisfaction
- Continue developing the performance management system taking into account the criterion of fairness
- Develop practices to support the balance of private and business life
- Introduction of benefits following the needs of employees
- Educations on equity in the workplace