ASHE is a public, independent, internationally recognised agency that is, together with its stakeholders, dedicated to the ongoing development of quality assurance in higher education and science, aimed at a continuous quality improvement of higher education institutions and scientific organisations, and contributing to better positioning and recognition of higher education and science within the European Higher Education Area and the European Research Area.
- Introduce additional flexible work arrangements
- Enable personalized introduction to work after parental leave, longer sick leave, etc.
- Facilitate visits of children of employees to work areas
- Actively inform employees about all the benefits provided by the agency
- Development and evaluation of communication channels
- Clearly define people’s leadership competencies and their development through career development programs
- Upgrade and standardize promotion criteria
- Actively promote parental leave for dads