A1 Telekom Austria Group, listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange, is a leading provider of digital services and communications solutions in Central and Eastern Europe with around 25 million customers, currently operating in seven countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Belarus, Slovenia, the Republic of North Macedonia and the Republic of Serbia.
Female employees take up to 39% in higher managerial positions. In addition to recognising and rewarding the top performance of employees the company takes care of their career development and provides them with numerous training opportunities. Relationships in the company are best described through the research results on organisational climate, engagement and job satisfaction which show that more than 80% of employees are highly engaged, and extremely satisfied with colleagues and superiors, transparency and informal communication.
- Developing a comprehensive well-being program for employees
- Developing an induction program after returning from parental leave
- Actively promoting the use of parental leave for fathers
- Surveying satisfaction with existing benefits
- Expanding the range of offered benefits
- Defining criteria and objective measures of managers’ success in talent development