Founded in 1906 in Mexico, CEMEX has gone from a small local player, through numerous acquisitions, to a successful global company providing the highest quality construction products and reliable service to customers and communities in more than 50 countries. The company has almost 44,000 employees.
They ensure that the protection of the health and safety of employees, subcontractors and the community always comes first. They believe that zero injuries and accidents with fatal consequences are not just a goal, but a necessity.
Applying global knowledge to local markets is their competitive advantage. They exchange ideas globally to increase the contributions of individuals.
- improving the employee experience
- greater involvement of women in management positions
- practical tips on how to turn vision and strategy into reality
- how to define appropriate measures to improve the organizational environment in terms of practicing diversity, equality, and inclusiveness in everyday business
- defining specific programs and action plans to strengthen diversity and inclusiveness